5 Tips for Social Media Success This Holiday Season

The holiday season is upon us! It’s such a joyful time, but let’s face it, the holidays can also be stressful. Here are some ways to improve your business’s social media for the holidays while keeping yourself sane.

1. Plan Your Posts in Advance

Create a holiday strategy for the month of December and organize your social media accordingly. Make sure each post has a purpose. Plus, when you plan ahead of time, you end up saving yourself a lot more time during the rush of the holiday season. This allows you to focus on other things, including time with your family.


2. Feature Products Strategically

Even though this is the season of gift giving, don’t forget to continue to be strategic with your product posts. Follow the 80/20 rule even during the holidays so that only 20% of your posts are focused on products and sales. The other 80% should be focused on increasing interactions and engagement with your followers. You can even ask your followers how they’re celebrating the holiday season and relate it back to your brand.


3. Provide Excellent Customer Service

Now that you are prepared with your posts for the holidays, you can focus on providing your customers and followers with great customer service. This is especially important during the holidays, which can be a stressful time for many. Respond to your users in real time and stay positive!


4. Create Special Promotions

The holidays are a perfect time to create special promotions, including a gift with purchase, a percent off or a referral enticement. You could even donate a portion of your sales to a good cause. Many customers are more likely to support a company with great ethics, knowing that part of their purchase is going to help others.


5. Host Facebook Live Holiday Parties

This is a great way to increase engagement on your page this holiday. You can do a giveaway, play a game, do a Q&A or offer an exclusive discount to your viewers. This will help generate buzz and bring more people to your page.


Try these tips for a successful holiday season! Are you ready for it?

Contact Us

Fill out my online form.

Let's Connect

Fill out my online form.