You may be sharing things that you never intended that your grandma, boss, children or students could see! Check your privacy settings regularly to ensure that you’re protected with these easy steps.
To View or Change Who Can See an Individual Post On Your Timeline:
- Click on your name in the top toolbar of your page to review your timeline.
- Review the privacy of a particular post by clicking on the dropdown icon underneath your name.
- Select your desired level of privacy.
To View Your Timeline from the Perspective of Others:
- Click on the Lock Icon of the upper right corner of your Facebook.
- Click on “Who Can See My Stuff?”
- Under “What Can Others See on My Timeline?” Click “View As”.
- Click “View as Specific Person” and Type in the name in the search bar and press “Enter”.
To Change Privacy Settings on All Past Posts:
- Click on the upside down triangle in the upper right corner of your Facebook Page and select “Settings”.
- Select “Privacy” from the Lefthand Panel.
- Under the section for “Who Can See My Stuff?”, click on “Limit Past Posts”.